Department of Computer Applications
Course offered: Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
Course Duration: 3 years
Intake Capacity: 30 students in 1st semester of BCA.
Mode of Selection: On 10+2 merit, selection done by the University of Kashmir.
About the course and department:
Information technology has recorded tremendous growth in the last decade and it has created number of opportunities for the youth. Indian IT industry today accounts for almost 35% of the total export done in India.
Bachelors in Computer application (BCA) is one of the popular options to make a career in information technology. It is an undergraduate academic degree in computer application.
The department aims to provide world class academic and personality development platform for the students to grow and compete at all levels, and be productive to the industry and academics.
|Dr. Irshad. A. Mir||Ph.D||Head of the Department||View Profile|
|Mr. Tariq Ahmad Bhat||M.Phil||Contr. Lecturer|
|Ms. Aisha Bano||M.C.A||Contr. Lecturer|
|Ms. Maryam Ramzan||M.C.A||Contr. Lecturer|
|Mr. Adil Ahmad||M.C.A||Contr. Lecturer|
- 03 labs with seating capacity for 40 students each.
- 40 latest configuration All-In-One Computer Systems.
- 01 IBM server for bandwidth sharing, and C/S setup.
- Broadband connection with peak speed of 4Mbps
- 6 kv online UPS.
- 02 short throw projectors.
- 01 interactive white board
- 01 Digital Duplicator and 02 All-In-One printers.
Head of the Department:
Dr. Irshad Ahmad Mir
Cell: +91 8493002999